This is Annie's 3rd summer wake boarding. She is doing so good. Pops right up! She loves it!
Hannah, Ashley, Luke, and Annie
Anne's first time on a wake board...Amazingly she pops right up and boards for along time!
Katie was showing us girls up, making it look so easy!
Cute sisters!
Annie went with Ashley and Hannah who DID NOT want to go real fast. They DID NOT want to be bucked off. So you can see the 2 girls are happy and Annie is bored!
I LOVE that James is old enough to drive the boat and back in the boat trailer! Makes Grant's life so much easier! Because I don't like to drive the boat!
Exhausted after hanging on for their lives.
The Roosevelt bridge and dam were really pretty. The roosevelt lake is now my favorite lake. It is huge and there are not so many people driving boats and ski runner all over the lake. I can sit back and not worry about my kids in the water with crazy boats driving all over.
We did it! I really, really did not want to hurt myself. My back or neck. So Anne talked me into making a memory and getting on the tube. She hit her face to her hand and popped off. I didn't want to continue without her, so I let go. Which was a great ride for us.
Wake boarding was trickier than my family makes it look. I will try again next time. I think I can...I think I can...
This is my man and he still has IT! He was all over the wake, jumping and showing the kids that middle age men can JUMP!
James has the jumping down.
Hannah feel asleep...only she was getting sun burned so I had to wake her up and put her in the shade. Hannah would not be a happy girl if she was sun burned.

No comments:
Post a Comment