Grandma Dayley came over on Tuesday evening for piano lessons. She brought Annie her "Big Bucks"
Annie wanted french toast for breakfast on her birthday! We opened presents before school. She got a new shirt, and a camera! Which is exactly what she wanted.
Here is the new camera and the new shirt!
For lunch we went to Tia Rosa, just Annie and I.
Then we went to the movies, we saw the Odd life of Timothy Green.
We came home and Nettie left a surprise in Annie's room
Pictures off Annie's new camera!
This is what Nettie left... a room full of happy balloons! Not a pink balloon in the whole room. Annie is having her birthday party on Friday with her cousins and friends. So I thought we would celebrate then. But she wanted cake and ice cream tonight also. So we quickly invited Grandpa Coon and Abby, Jolynn, Gloria and Isaac up for dinner, cake and ice cream.


1 comment:
Annie, I want that outfit. I wish you were bigger so we could share clothes! You are so pretty and grown up - happy birthday 10 year old!!
Post a Comment