Annie got to drive on her dad's lap for awhile. A highlight for all kids!
Annie trying to warm up after she wake boarded.
Katie and Jessie didn't get in the water they kept warm under the only dry towel on the boat!Braden Shumway wake boarding. He remembered from last summer and did awesome!
I took a few awesome shot of James with the sun coming though!
Even with the water frigidly cold for Arizona, (It might be summer water in other places around the country) Annie got in and got right up and did awesome. I love sitting on the boat and cheery my kids on. Taking pictures of them is one of my favorite things to do.
Another favorite.. James always helps Annie get the board on. It just warms my heart. He is so tender with her. The greatest compliment in life will be if my children loves each other when they are grown. I pray that will continue and grow!
My son is Buff! That is all I have to say.
Annie and Hannah with their sweet friend Ali. She is a gift to Annie. Unfortunately she is moving this summer to Oklahoma. Sad for us.
James highlight: he drove the truck and pulled the boat out of the water. Next time Grant is going to teach him to park the trailer and back in the boat. That will be a blessing to me...not to have to drive anything!

1 comment:
What a fun fun day! And you even changed the world, before venturing on the lake that day, by teaching dressing your TRUTH! I love these picture's. Hannah is truly stunning in that first picture. Fun to see your family grow up in all of the picture's you take of your outings. Lots of thoughts as I look at these.
Post a Comment