Talk about craziness! Everyone had the same idea to get their children out of school for the event. The roads, parks, empty lots had cars and people all over. We crazy mormons all wanted a peek at Angel Moroni being placed on top of the Tempe.
Hannah is in her swim suit because we were going swimming and then i made a change in our plans and came here.
I ran into James with a few friends, Steel, James and Kade.
Niki and her children showed up too. We all went swimming afterwards.
Our cousins!
We are all excited for next year when the Gilbert Tempe opens. It is huge and you can see it from all directions. It is a huge blessing already.


1 comment:
I didn't even see these. What a great day that was. I love it that your family got a picture together in front of it being hoisted. I didn't know you got Annie out of school....and fun that James went on his own with friends. That's a pretty neat feather in your cap, as a parent.
Post a Comment