Monday, December 3, 2012

 16 things I love about James:

1. James has a contagious laugh!

2. He has such a happy disposition!

3. He is a hard worker.

4. He loves to get awesome A's in school.

5. He is one smart young man.

6. If James is around, you are having FUN!

7. He is valiant and honors his priesthood.

8. He is a natural leader.

9.  James is never pouting or grumpy... just enjoyable to have around.

10. He is an awesome brother.  He loves his sisters, he doesn't care he has all sisters!

11.  Very competitive in everything! That makes him a great athlete!

12. Loves me to make him food. Because he is hungry all the time! 

13. He makes sound effects for everything, especially driving a car.  We don't peel out in the car but as you round the corner, you believe you are squealing the wheels.

14. He loves to work out and be healthy. Even though he won't eat asparagus! Lifting weighs in very important to him.

15. He is excited to be a missionary, he reads his scriptures every night!

16.  He is going to be successful in life.  I love this son of mine.  He makes me happy!




On tradition James loves is Crepes on your birthday. So after church I made him crepes. He was happy!!! I think he ate 7 crepes.  All time record in one sitting.


No comments: