The glasses that say I Love you? Back off sweet girls!
Saturday night we threw a 16th birthday bash! James and Quinn(in the grey shirt) are twins, December 2nd babies. We had food, yummy fajitas. Quinn's dad knows how to BBQ meat, and I am not a huge meat lover. Both those were some tasty Fajitas!
We had a brag wall. We posted pics of these cute boys growing up. I lost a darling picture. Someone took the baby picture of James sitting in his crib. I think I know which girl swiped my picture.
Hannah and Annie. Hannah was the hit with the older girls. She was right in the mix. Dancing and entertaining them all!
Katie and Alice
Hannah and her dad dancing to "One Direction"
We had a birthday cake for each boy and we sang happy birthday. About 50 kids came to the party. We had volleyball, food, fire pit, music, trampoline, photo booth, which was so fun! Grant and I tried to organize a game of kissing rugby... that was a flop! The boys were way to immature! They wouldn't play, afraid of all the cute girls at the party!
Cousin Alice came!
Quinn's dad cooking all the fajitas on this fancy grill.
James, Braden, Scottie
2 of the birthday boys!
Some of the cute girls warming by the fire pit!
Had to take a picture of Melissa and I, the moms!
No comments:
Post a Comment