Sunday, November 11, 2012

While the boys are away the girls will PLAY!

 This weekend was the annual Coon Brother trip to Buttonwillow, California to drive really fast around the track.  They left on Thursday and drove home on  Sunday. Since they were gone the girls just played and had fun in Arizona.  We went out to Gecko Grille, shopped at San Tan Mall, shopped at Chandler Mall, photo shoot, stake conference, and watch "The Help". Katie had to break away and do some studying while Annie was at Lila's birthday party and Hannah had a friend come play.
 The weather was absolutely delightful.. you can tell Hannah is enjoying the wind in her hair.

At Claire's in Chandler Mall.



 Now that is hair blowing in the wind!


Dinner at gecko grill in San Tan Valley.
The girls always want to go to Claire's.  So many wonderful things to try on.



I am blessed to have 3 daughters! It is also a blessing we all like to be with each other.  I look forward to so many more years of girl time, shopping, trips, and just being together.

3 comments:

melissacoon said...

Hey Gecko is reopened? I am now wanting it! Where is it? Is it the same?
Melissa C

melissacoon said...

Hey Gecko is reopened? Where? Is it the same food? I need the bean dip.lol

Katie Coon said...

LOVE you! FUN weekend!