Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy 21st Anniversary to my MAN!

 June 20, 1990 was the FIRST BEST day of my life.  Grant and I were sealed in the Mesa Arizona Temple.  My mom and I picked Grant up at our apartment at 7:30am to meet with the photographer for pictures before we were married at 10:30.  It was just to hot to take them after.  We had prayer together that the spirit would be at our sealing and everyone would feel it and know we were doing what was right. Our prayers were answered because we walked into the sealing room and both our families were there waiting for us, everyone was and teary eyed and smiling.  Brother Skinner did a wonderful job teaching and bringing in the spirit!  We loved each other so much!  But I can say after 21 years we love each other more.
Now we have 4 beautiful, healthy, happy children.  They are growing up so fast.  But I am not sad, I love the stage of life I am in.  I look forward to the next stage of life.  It just keeps getting better.  I know all the gifts and blessings I have come for my Heavenly Father.  He has been so good to me!

No comments: