Lots of friends and family came. Everyone was wearing black, because they were mourning. Funny stories were told, embarrassing stories were told, but best of all nice, kind things were said about me. That made me feel loved!
Anne Hillstead my dear friend. Anne is one whitty and funny girl. She just keeps us laughing and entertained. I love being friends with her!
Annie and Hannah climbed into the coffin with me. It was not real comfortable and it was actually quite hot.
Sofia and Luis, our next door neighbors. Sofia is one of my RAGNAR running girls.
Brandy and Rachelle. Love them both.
My sister Jennifer. She had a couple great stories to share with everyone. She is a great sister. It is so nice she lives close and our kids like each other. Especially Annie and Lila. They would spend every minute together if they could. Nothing better than cousins.
Katie couldn't be here so we skyped her and she joined the party. Katie wrote a poem about my life for my birthday,I will treasure it forever. Katie is working so hard. Getting so indepenent. This semester at BYU-I is going great. She loves the workout classes at night. Spinning is her favorite. She joined a volleyball team. Her hardest class is anatamy with a lab. But she is really loving it. She said tonight that science comes fairly easy for her and she enjoys it. I love being apart of her college life and living it through her since I didn't ever go away to college. We are so proud of her. She is truly a valiant choice daughter.
Anne put alot of time and energy into throwing this surprise for me. She is a great friend!
Calli and Nichole
Leave it to my brother in law Ron to give me an old age survival kit. I know those adult diapers might come in handy for halloween....Ron is exactly 10 years my senior. We have had fun teasing each other over the past 20 years. He makes the Coon family alive and exciting. Never a quiet or dull moment if Ron is around.
I Love my Hannah Bear! Tonight she prayer the most loving, sincere, spiritual prayer. She prays for everyone in detail. But tonight it was for Katie, that she will not be cold. That she will find a nice boy to marry. You try not to giggle because she gets her feelings hurt when you laugh at her. Especially if she is trying to be serious. I have 6 more months and she goes to kindergarden. I feel happy but also so sad. She is a great little companion that talks alot and keep my days fun of happiness. Hannah is 5
My father in law is such a nice guy. He is fun to be around and just keeps everyone laughing.
Dad Coon, Me, Alan and Rowene. Grant's aunt and uncle. His mom, Mary Lynn's sister.
Spencer and Chelsea Coon. Such a cute couple with 2 darling kids.
Niki is my sister in law. But she is more like a sister! We love to do things with these two. Family is the best.
My one and only son. James his is growing into quite a handsome young man. I love that he is getting tall, strong and 15. I love him and think he is just one of a kind. I couldn't ask for a better son! I love is happy attitude and cheerful coutenance!Annie is the constant smiler in our family. She is just happy! I love that about her. Plus she adapts so easily to who ever she is playing with. James like to run, Hannah likes to swing, Lila like to play animals. She just goes with the flow. It is very refreshing! Annie is 9years.
Of course I save the best for last. My sweetheart for almost 21 years. I was married at 19. For being so young I sure chose the best man for me. We work so well together, I still get excited when he comes home. I love life when he is around. Life is better when he is around. Life is a gift and I have so many wonderful gifts from Heavenly Father.
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun Jill! I'm sooooo sorry we missed it. We had about three different conflicts that day and we couldn't be there. Glad you had a good time! Happy Birthday!!
Carolyn
How funny Jill! I bet that was hilarious to pull up in the drive way and see the RIP! You must have alot of family and friends who love you! :D Thanks for your help with the book! I can't wait for it to arrive!
Post a Comment