Off she goes after her rest #1
Stopping for a picture under the little tunnel.
Taking another rest on the next bench. The rest of the family took off, we were way to SLOW!
Now she can't walk anymore so I volunteered to carry her on my back. Which I did most of the hike! It was not an easy hike either.
She is living the good life!
Now it is her dad's turn to carry her.
We finally made it to the top of the mountain and the opening of the cave.
It was 45 degrees in the cave and boy did it feel good. After working up quite a sweat carrying Hannah up the trail.
The rule of the cave, do not touch. It was hard not to feel all the awesome cave formations! right James and Ryan?
1 comment:
You are so great at blogging!!!!!! I am going to do better! : ) So fun to see all your pics!
Post a Comment