
Annie's 8 year old baptism pictures.

We went to flagstaff for Labor day and brought her dress and the camera to take these beautiful pictures. The sky and flowers were just beautiful.

Annie was quite the model. Posing and doing everything Katie and I told her.

Our Annie is such a sweetheart! We love her and are happy she is getting baptised.
9 comments:
Wow you are so talented Jill! Those pictures look really good!!
She is such a doll!!! I love these pictures...when is the baptism by the way?
Great pictures Jill! You are a great photographer! And Miss Annie is absolutely glowing! You can see her excitement to be baptized! Thanks for sharing!
WOW, Jill it's hard to believe your kids are getting so old
I guess that means we are too... well maybe not you, you look beautiful. The pictures are beautiful of your daughter too.
I can't wait to see her in person on Saturday! What a beautiful young lady!
Beautiful pictures! :)
What gorgeous pictures! Congrats to Annie on her baptism! Your kids have all grown so much since I saw them last. Glad you're doing well. Love to the Coons♥
WOW! These photos are amazing. You are very talented. Nice work.
Oh my goodness, I LOVE THESE! How beautiful. She sparkles.
Post a Comment