Monday, February 8, 2010

I lost my mailbox key. Stacy sent me a birthday present and it sat in the mailbox for 1 week. I finally remembered the key was in one of my jackets. Saturday afternoon I walked to my mailbox. I opened my package from Stacy and she sent my this type 1 flower ring. I love it. I wore it to church yesterday and received SO many compliments! I am glad Stacy and I are type 1 together. Makes it so much more fun.

5 comments:

Ange said...

Hey Jill, I want to see a close up of that ring....!!! Anyway, thank you for your sweet comment. It seems to be taking forever to adjust with the twins! But the hard work is SO worth it! Hope you and your family are doing well!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! Guess where I'm headed this week... Appleton!! I'll wave in Stacey's direction while I'm there! :)

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

That ring was super cute!!! Next time the "guys" make money we should go shopping together!! haha

Kyle said...

Cute ring!! What does "type 1" mean?

Stacy Summers said...

I'm so happy you liked it!!!

How come Cheryl gets to come to Appleton?