Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blessed day of Service!

Friday morning Anne called to see if I could come shopping for the morning. She was free without any kids until 12:30. Unfortunately Hannah Bear was not being happy and I was not bringing her shopping! Grant happened to be home and heard my conversation with Anne. After I was off the phone he said he would take Hannah to work with him for the day and I could go shopping with Anne and have the day off! What a wonderful honey! I sent her to work and she loved being with her dad. I went shopping and out to lunch with Anne! We had a delightful morning together. We could actually talk and laugh without Jake and Hannah interupting! I was giddy all day!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Love it!! So glad we got a picture to remember that blessed day. Happens maybe once a year - and I love it every time! Thanks for hanging with me! :)

Cheryl said...

How fun for you girls!
Appleton was a blast. It was cold, but that's ok. I can handle it when I'm just visiting it and can leave.
As far as your "keeping up with Jill" comment, I totally remember you saying that, and I was so offended. Not sure I can be your friend any more. ;) (of course, since I'm typing, it may be hard to recognize my sarcasm, so I'll just point out I was being sarcastic)

Stacy Summers said...

I remember that day... Grant is so good. : )