Sunday, October 27, 2013

Trunk or Treat


 Hannah is 6 1/2 year old.  Hannah is such a cutie! Red is a great color on her.
They were "twin" Little Red riding hoods.
 Annie's favorite part of dressing up is putting on make up! She has the longest eyelashes in our family. They are LONG! Annie is now 11 years old!
 I was the Grannie! I felt like my mother. Didn't all our mothers and grandmother wears house coats. 
 I found the easier pattern for the capes. You cut out 2 pieces. the hood and the cape. Sew them together with a few pleats. Sew on the ribbon. EASY!

Grant was the lumber jack!  Annie used her creativity and made an ax! 
James didn't make it to our ward trunk or treat party! He was going to be the big bad wolf. At least thats what his little sisters wanted him to be. 

No comments: