Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DISNEYLAND 2013

Taking the shuttle bus to Disneyland!



 Last time we went to Disneyland Annie was 2 and Hannah wasn't born. We were excited!


 The famous tea cups!

 The pirates!!! Hannah is looking for land.

 I remember the Mattahorn as a kid.  It is the "Hard" riding roller coaster.  My back was killing me when it was over.  They have improved the ride of roller coaster...so much smoother!








 I love the lady having a snack in the background!


The second day we went to California Adventures.  I loved the set up of this park!  Hollywood street was so cool!
 First ride we went on was soaring over California.  The second was tower of terror. I personally do not like the feeling of being dropped off a ten story building! But to be a "fun" mom I went! It was scary! I held on to my seat with a death grip and closed my eyes. I am a wimp.  But when it was over I smiled and was glad I went on it with my family.  I actually did the ride 2 times.  The kids went 3 times.


 Cars land was incredible!  It felt like you were on the movie set.  I loved it!  So much to look at and the detail of everything was amazing.

 We were watching Penny and the nickle band.  She came and got Grant out of the audience and had him come and dance with her.  It was fun! My little Hannah wanted to know if I was jealous? She is funny.
 We were at Bugs Life theatre. Disney knows how to make it fun!


 Goofy's flying adventure!  By far the worse roller coaster ride in the park.


 Finally we were able to get on the "cars" ride with our fast pass!  That was a FUN and cool ride!
 Our family!  Love them all!


3 comments:

Kevin said...

Kevin and I went to Disneyland and California adventure in November. We had a "blast." Katie is beautiful. It is hard for me to believe that little 8 year old achievement day girl of mine is all grown up. Miss you guys.

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Thanks for saying hello. It is so good to hear from you. I know! Katie is growing up. She has turned in her missionary papers to go on a mission. I will post where she is going when her call comes. I hope you family is doing good! Thanks for keeping in touch!