James was set apart as a priest today! It is special to have his dad the bishop, the one who interviews him and sets him apart. It will be a memory he will have forever.
I LOVE this picture. James has his arms wrapped around those pretty sisters. He is really very good to all of them.
I love my boys! Proud of my son for being so valiant!
He is an A+ young man!
The cream of the crop!
Grant Coon, James Coon, Grant Dayley (my dad)
We were married when I was 19 years old. After our wedding I was writing thank you notes. I signed some of them "Grant and Jill Dayley". Which is funny because Grant Dayley sounded so familiar. Of course my Dad's name is Grant and so was my new husband. After I noticed my mistake, I started signing "Grant and Jill Coon"
No comments:
Post a Comment