Time is going by so FAST! I can't believe it is Christmas time again. For FHE we put our Christmas tree and decor.
The star that wouldn't stay on top of the tree. Every year I think I am going to re-decorate my tree. But every year everyone is so excited to find the ornaments they made every year of their life. That, I think is what a Christmas Tree tradition is all about .. the same meaningful ornaments that bring a flood of memories back every year.
The picture that cracks me up is the one where you can see the door is open letting in the cool air. It is not cold outside at all.
James has grown tons this year. Last year he was an inch taller than Katie. This year he is 6 or so inches taller than Katie. He is happy about growing!
The end of FHE we had hot chocolate and marshmallows in our Christmas mugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment