Before our adventures in scuba diving we went to golden spoon for a frozen yogurt!
Sports Chalet offers a introductory class for scuba diving! So Grant set up an appointment for all of us, except Hannah, you have to be 10 yrs. We put on our masks, air tanks, fins and into the pool we went. Before I could get use to the water all three kids were at the bottom of the water. It took me longer to be comfortable with breathing under the water. I did get use to it and before long I was with my family at the bottom having a great time. We were underwater about 30 minutes. It was a blast! We all agreed we are going to get certified for scuba diving. The next family vacation will be a scuba diving adventure somewhere beautiful. Hannah was not thrilled to be left out of the fun in the pool. She sat on the chair and pouted!! So grant told her we would get her a prize if she would be happy and patient. At the end we let her jump in the pool in her clothes and swim around with a mask and breath through the tank. She loved it! Such a fish.
I didn't get very good pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment