Thursday, August 23, 2012

Grant's Birthday

Crazy to think that my 22 year old husband is 45 years old. 
Where has the time gone?
We are now parents of big, teenage kids!!
It wasn't that long ago we were young and teenagers!
I LOVE this picture.

While we were celebrating inside with cake and ice cream, 
the Laurel's in our ward were busy outside.
Decorating our sidewalks for their
bishops birthday!




Grant might be 45 years old now,
but he looks the same as he did when he was 25.
We were talking about some of the things we love about our dad last night,
James said, he always wants to have fun: wake boarding, motorcycles.
Annie and Hannah said, they love going on dates with him.
Katie said, he is good at putting family first. Even with his busy schedule.
I said, I love how he really talks to his kids and makes them feel important in his life. He asks about what they learned in seminary & church. We know having him as the head of our family is a blessing in our lives. He is a super father/husband and a wonderful provider.  We love you!


2 comments:

Jill said...

What a nice thing to say about my age, but I know I've changed Quite a Bit in the last 20 yrs. so nice

Jill said...

What a nice thing to say about my age, but I know I've changed Quite a Bit in the last 20 yrs. so nice