Christmas Eve we went to the Mesa Temple to see the Christmas lights. We went to the temple at dusk and there was not to much of a crowd. By the time we left thousands of people with their families. Those pictures are on Katie's camera. Hopefully she will send them to me soon. After the temple we ate dinner then opened one present..PJ's. Hannah is almost 5.
Annie is 9 yrs.
Katie is 18 and home for Christmas.
James wanted money... not into wearing PJ's. Same with Grant so he took pictures.
All the girls wanted pajamas. Katie in warm flannel, to help her stay warm at BYU I. I love my girls!
I love my boys!
We could hardly keep Hannah up to eat dinner and open one present. She wanted to go to bed. Annie didn't forget to set out a plate of turtle cookies and oranges for Santa and carrots for the reindeer. The girls wrote letter to Santa also. They were precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment