Katie has come home for Christmas. She had a great idea to reinact some old pictures. So we did a few!
This is James in August 2002 starting kindergarden! He was 5 yrs and now he is 15yrs. James has been doing his own hair since kindergarden, it has changed much. Just gotten darker. I loved that white blonde hair around his face.
James and Annie Christmas morning 2004. James was 8 and Annie was 2 1/2 yrs.
Now James is 15 and Annie is 9.
Katie was 8 years old and she got Kit Kittridge American Girl doll for Christmas. She is now 18!
Katie was in 2nd grade. James was in preschool. Now we have 2 freshman: one in college and one in high school. I am thankful they were such great friends when they were little. I am thankful they are still great friends as teenagers!
Whenever Katie and James watch arthur on PBS kids they would sit in this chair next to each other. I still have the chair. I don't think they fit anymore!
Annie is 1 yr old. She is now 9yrs. She is a happy, fun girl! Stay tuned for some more pictures! We will be taking them all week!






2 comments:
I love the picture of Katie when she was 8 years old because that is when I had her in Achievement Days. She is so beautiful. Tell her "hi" for me.
This is the cutest idea ever! My favorite picture is the one with Katie and James and now James is taller than his older sis. No, I loved all of them!!
Post a Comment