James is such a fun, loving, happy, hands on brother. He plays with his sisters like they are his best friends. Running around the house playing tag, hide and go seek and dodge ball. He doesn't have a brother but he doesn't seem to mind. His three sister will do just fine. I love how he is 15 and puts his arms around both sisters. They love him and really look up to him.
James has always been a whole lot of fun. His laugh is contagious! He makes everything fun. That is one of his talents. People just like to be around him. I admire his desire to be valiant. His is an example to me. Every night I will peek into his room to say good night and he is reading his scriptures. He doesn't miss a night. He is striving to be obedient in all he does. I know Heavenly Father will bless him in his life. I look forward to seeing what great things James will do in his life. Great blessings are coming his way.
(Notice Katie is away at BYU-I but her picture is on the computer screen. So we see her beautiful face daily. Miss her so much)
2 comments:
What a neat boy. My kids love James and feel special around him. They just assume he wants to be with them. He was so patient tonight playing basketball with them. They want to act like they know what they're doing, but are so uncoordinated. He just watched and waited and never made mention of fouls or mistakes. So charming and kind. How lucky am I, that I get such valient men as mentors for my own kids. Love that boy.
Hi Jill,
Tell James Happy B-lated birthday! Thank you for getting back to me regarding the book. I want to do it so bad, I think its a great way to keep a journal/memories. I wish we could have been there for Thanksgiving as well but you know how it is splitting time with the in-laws. My mom said your girls are very sweet. I'm glad to hear Katie is loving BYU-ID. Those were some of the best years of my life and I hope she is enjoying them. It's been fun to have Scott home. He is adjusting really well. Some funny things he does tho is.
Wears his dress shoes with jeans and a tee-shirt. Ha Ha, he says he can't get away from from the church shoes!
We took him out and dropped him off at the Tietjens and leaned back and shook my hand and then Matt's hand. :D
Sarah was having a difficult time make a choice about tennis shoes and he quoted Moroni 7- the light of Christ making a choice. Ha Ha. Anyways here is our address
14328 West 116th Terrace #3015
Olathe, KS 66062
Love you and tell your family HI!
Nicci
Post a Comment