Monday, November 14, 2011

Highlights from BYU-I

 One of the classes Katie is taking is "Clothing Construction". She has made a pillowcase, pj bottoms and now a blouse. She is learning patience!  Sewing takes patience! Maybe she can teach me the correct way to sew. Can't wait to see the blouse when it is finished.
 Millie, Sara and Katie went to Utah for conference!  That has been one of her dreams. She loved every minute.
 Dressing up for Halloween.  I don't think there is a cuter cowgirl than Katie.  Love this picture!
 The apple and pear tree right outside her apartment.  They picked breakfast every morning until the tree was empty.
 The conference center in SLC.
 The snow is now falling and it is cold! So they went to the bookstore and found these sweat shirts on sale on 11-11-11.  I guess the sale was bigger then black friday.  Everyone was pushing and excited to be shopping such a great sale.
 This is Emily.  She went to high school with Katie.  They have been friends since their sophomore year.  We love Emily.  She is making college life fun.  I think they are keeping life exciting together.
 This picture cracked me up... Cold?  Yes!  Look at Katie's face.

 Each girl in the apartment takes a sunday to cook a meal.  Katie fixed the all time yummy easy dinner. Onion Vidallia Chicken with rice, green beans and corn.  It was a hit!
 Just excited to me at BYU-I.  She is loving the whole college life.  She is loving the spirit!  Every day her testimony grows.  She is learning so much.  I miss her terribly but I want her to have this wonderful experience.  We will have her home for Thanksgiving in 10 days.  CANT WAIT!

2 comments:

Stacy Summers said...

Oh my goodness, can she get any cuter!

Nettie said...

Wow, does she look like her mama, or what?! I'm so glad she's having such a great experience. Arent we so grateful for pictures? She's pretty stinkin' cute!!!