We were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple 20 years ago, On June 20, 1991!
![]()
We were so excited to be married. We dated for 1 year and were engaged for 7 weeks. The best decision of my 19 years was to be married to my best friend, Grant. Looking back at the last 20 years we have been so blessed. Life together has been so full of fun, adventure and excitement. If I were to do it all over I would make the same decision to marry my sweetheart.
A week before we were married I went to the Temple to take out my endowments. Beautiful day.
Some picture throughout the years of Grant and I.This is one of Grants' favorite pictures of us!
Mothers Day 2008
![]()
Thanksgiving 2009
3 comments:
oh you guys are so cute! congrats on 20 years!
You two are the cutest. Happy Anniversary!! He is sure lucky to have you by his side. You are an amazing woman, my friend.
Oh my gosh! You two haven't changed ONE BIT in 20 years! So cute.
Are you Darling?!!!
Post a Comment