Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hannah has a new look!

 It finally happened!  My first child to cut her own hair.  As you can see Hannah is thrilled with her new look.
 She came to me with a smile on her face, waiting to see if I liked it.  I burst her bubble with a shreek, "What have you done? I can't belive you cut your hair, you look like an orphan."  Katie grabbed the video camera and taped it all.  So it is marked in history as our first do- it- yourself hair cut.
We have our family pictures to be taken in 2 weeks.  I hope her hair grows super fast.

6 comments:

Jen Shumway said...

I am still laughing. Bahahahaha.

Chelsea Coon said...

okay i cant stop laughing at these pictures...i cant believe how much she took off!!!! We need to make her a BIG bow or flower for your family pics haha at least shes still adorable!

dan and ashley said...

OH MY GOSH JILL! i dont even know what to say! i was always the one cutting my sisters, ponies, neighbors hair- so my mom says now she's glad im getting paid for it! :0)

Alicia Ballard said...

I can't beleive you had to wait so long!! And honestly - I've seen worse.... at least she didn't have pony tails and cut one of those off....

Michelle Thompson said...

I think every house has to have 1 that cuts their hair. Poor Hannah and I feel your pain Jill! Hopefully it will grow fast!

Nettie said...

This is HILARIOUS! the teary face is the BEST! I think Norman Rockwell actually left a million dollar painting unpainted. I'd put that picture in my house. I might have to enlarge one of these for my bathroom. My FAVORITE!