Rob and Grandpa BBQ hamburgers for everyone.
Little Issac thrilled with the motorcycles. Wanted to sit on them all afternoon.
I was the photographer. I layed on the dirt and took pictures while all the riders rode down a ditch and came out flying through the air... boy was that fun! Grant flying through the air!
Rob
Grant and Rob
Grant and Rob
Grant took me for a short ride! I forgot how fun riding motorcycles is...
Annie wearing Abby's helmet.
The best picture of all. Grandpa Coon getting ready to ride... he is 70 years old and still rides with his boys.
We brought bikes, buckets, shovels for the little kids to play with.. The most entertaining activity was making mud!
It was a beautiful day! The weather was sunning and a little bit breezy. It was just lovely outside. I love that the coon family loves to play together.
1 comment:
I'm jealous you have sunny weather!... and that James is one good looking kid!
Post a Comment