Happy 39th birthday to me! What a great day. I felt very loved and had a busy phone and doorbell. Everyone was so nice and my counter top was full of goodies to prove it. My kids heart attacked my bed and bathroom. Each heart had something they loved about me. I loved to read them all. My husband called me every hour of the day to tell me he was thinking of me and loved me. My family gave me the Garmin Forerunner training watch to help me train for the ragnar race in southern CA on April 15-16. Being 39 is going to be a fabulous year! My last year of being in my 30's. I will enjoy and thank Heavenly Father more for the blessing of such a wonderful life.
Hannah is a fun caboos to our family. Keeps us all laughing.
Annie is our happy sweet girl. She loves to create!!
James is our protector and has such a good heart and friend.
Katie is our sunshine that brings life and happiness to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment