I have been growing my hair out so I could go to the "dressing your truth salon" and have the experts cut my hair in a type 1 cut. Here are the before pictures. I would joke and say I had a girl mullet. It was so heavy and I could not wait to get it cut. I don't have any after pictures on my camera of my new cut. The salon took pictures and said they would post them. I will have my kids take pictures today before church and I will post my new hair do tonight.

5 comments:
I want to see!!! I was shocked when Niki called to tell me she was a type 1!!! She looks so beautiful in 2 clothing though... hmm.
But being a type 1 totally fits her! She's to much fun and social to be a 2! (I had that though in Colorado when I was looking at all the circles on Isaacs face and thinking he had a lot of Niki's features)
It will be fun for her to get to go shopping and do all of that with you! She really needs to watch the course! When are you guys going to be on the blog? I'm so envious, wish I could have been there!
OK-Jill...I'm clueless... I've never heard of that salon or "type 1" cut....you will have to post pics and educate me!
I actually quite like your hair as it is! Of course, I look forward to seeing the new do too!
After pictures please....... I'm dying! : )
Your hair looks so cute as it is! (That doesn't mean much though because I'm sure it would look great with any cut!) I'm dying to see what it looks like now. Post some pics!
Post a Comment